Sonova Holding AG is the world’s biggest hearing-aid manufacturer. Headquartered in Switzerland, it is the parent of Phonak, the world’s top hearing aid brand, as well as U.S.-based Unitron hearing aids brand. It also owns Advanced Bionics, one of the world’s top three cochlear implant companies.
Phonak distributes its products worldwide, providing a broad range of hearing instruments for all degrees of hearing loss across all price-performance classes and form factors. In October 2014 Phonak launched its new Audeo V receiver-in-the-canal (RIC) hearing aids based on the company’s new Venture sound processing platform. Based on a new high-performance chip with twice the processing power and 30 percent less battery drain, the Venture platform technologies are expected to be delivered with additional Phonak products in 2015 and beyond.
Recent Posts About Sonova and its Brands
- Take Hearing Tracker’s Rechargeable Hearing Aid Battery Survey
- Hearing Aid Cost Reduction Starts To Hit Critical Mass
- Why Removing The Telecoil Function From iPhones Is A Bad Idea
- GN ReSound and William Demant Settle Patent Dispute
- GN ReSound Loses A Battle But Insists It Will Win Global Patent War With Oticon
- Oticon Parent Posts Strong Earnings
- ReSound Made-for-iPhone Hearing Aids Power Parent Company’s Growth
- New Hear.com Site Competes With Hearing Planet For Online Hearing Aid Sales
- William Demant Invests In Wireless Hearing Aid And Hearing Implant Technologies
- At $1,799 A Pair, Costco’s iPhone Hearing Aids Challenge Audiologists
- Finally, A Single-Snapshot View Of The Entire Hearing Aid Industry
- Five Reasons I Went All In With A Second Cochlear Implant
- How Costco And The VA Drove U.S. Hearing Aid Market Growth In 2014
- Siemens Audiology Is Now An Independent Company: “The Sivantos Group”
- Sensor-Laden Wireless Headphones Heat Up “Hearables” Market
- IntriCon Stakes Out Position In “Value Hearing Health” Market
- Beltone HearPlus App Lets Android Phones Control Hearing Aids
- When Does A Hearing Disadvantage Become A Hearing Disability?
- Starkey Z Series Hearing Aids Improve Wireless Communication
- Why Aren’t Hearing Aids Leading The Wearable Electronics Market?